I love eggs! I know most of us have busy schedules leaving us little time as we scramble to start our days. But this doesn’t mean we can’t eat healthy in the morning. If I know my mornings will be crazy, I always set some time to make some egg and veggie cups.
This muffin tin baked eggs recipe is pretty awesome. It will take a little prep time, but it will yield about four days worth of breakfast with no fussing in the morning, and you will have a healthy breakfast in no time.
You will need
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- Veggies of your choice ( I used mushrooms, sweet peppers, zucchini, spinach )
- garlic ( I use 3 frozen cubes or garlic powder )
- himalayen salt
- salt free all purpose seasoning (or seasoning of choice )
- Preheat oven to 350
- Chop veggies small
- sauté in a pan with olive oil and garlic for about 4 minutes. Not too long because it will cook more in the oven. Add salt, pepper, any seasoning you like. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat all 12 eggs add a tiny splash of water to add some fluff to your eggs.
Spray/lightly oil muffin tin. Eggs will stick!
- Scoop veggies into muffin tin. Top off with egg mixture.
This is a favorite in our household. Im not going to lie…sometimes I want to have about 2 -3 in one day . This recipe is husband and kids friendly too. Whenever I make this favorite of ours, I always get my kids involved. They love helping in the kitchen whenever they can.