Its officially a NEW YEAR and that chilly air and busy evenings are coming fast!! So in our family that means the crockpot comes out! Comfort foods start cooking and we dig into our clean eating recipe book for some of our favorites!
Comfort foods usually mean heavy cream, lots of carbs and a ton of calories! But did you know that you can preserve flavor, enjoy comfort foods and not kill your calories in one meal?
I’ve decided to share my favorite clean crockpot recipes in a FREE 5 day clean eating crockpot group!
I want to not only give you the principles of clean eating but share with you new recipes to try each day for 5 days!
So if you struggle with clean eating, if you struggle with juggling all your busy women duties with staying healthy then this could be a great opportunity to network with other busy women, eat a little healthier and stay motivated to make some healthier changes. After all 80% of your results in health and fitness come from what you eat!
So come hang with me for the week and learn all about clean eating crock pot recipes!!! We will start on MONDAY January 30th!
1. Step 1 is to like my page, ( The Fit Hairdresser ) https://www.facebook.com/JaclynCeron/?fref=ts
2. Step 2 is to request access to the private group via the link that will be provided in this event page on Friday, January 27th! (You will not be able to access the link, unless you’ve liked the page!)
3. Share this event with another busy lady who could benefit from the addition of quick, easy, healthy and yummy crock pot meal ideas that the whole family will love.
Make sure you click “GOING” and accept my friend request to join!!
***Send me a message at Jaclyn@TheFitHairdresser.com for the details if you have questions! Put in the title “crockpot group”
Please refrain from requesting to join the group if you are already a coach or working with another coach! DEAL! 🙂
HOW IT WORKS:
Each morning (beginning January 30th) I will post the tip of the day in the group page (which you will have access to after liking my page). After you complete the assignment of the day comment below the post so I can track your involvment for prizes.
Why would I want you to keep track of your progress?
1) Because I want you to succeed. I’m here to be your daily accountability partner!
2) There will be a prize awarded to the top posters at the end of the challenge!
Lets do this!!