Do you find it hard to be healthy during the holidays ?
Research shows that the average person gains 7-10 lbs this season .
Where has time gone ?
I feel like I blinked and now we are getting ready for Christmas and New Years. This time of year is meant to be full of gratitude, thankfulness, good cheer and happiness. Although, I find that a lot of times we are more stressed out both financially and physically, people tend to put themselves last now more than ever .
We are placing demands on ourselves to buy the best gifts, to look and feel our best and meet everyone’s needs. That is just not realistic! Society paints this picture of perfection during the holidays. You know, the perfect family, the perfectly decorated house, the fit family and everyone is just HAPPY! Let’s face it, life is not like that. Let’s focus on feeling proud of ourselves all while still enjoying our loved ones and the delicious holiday food.
Truthfully, we need to stick together now more than ever! We have to find a way to keep each other accountable, to stay on track, to share healthy swaps, to keep each other from getting stressed and remember how blessed we are. It’s time to take charge of you! You deserve it.
Repeat AFTER Me: It is not selfish to put yourself first for 30 minutes per day. It is not selfish to take time to eat healthy. It is not selfish to kindly decline the endless cookie tray. It is not selfish to make healthy decisions for your life.
What IS Selfish Is not taking care of your body and then having health issues because of something you could control. Think about how the decisions you make now will affect the little eyes in your life and how it is shaping their beliefs about food, exercise and life. Our kids are like little sponges and the things that you do and say will become their belief as well.
It’s time to step up and take charge of YOU!
The Holiday Survival Guide isn’t about being perfect. It isn’t about giving up everything that you enjoy and love over the holidays. This is about balance, it’s about enjoying what you love and passing on the things that don’t bring you joy. It’s about making time for you every week and fueling yourself with positivity so that you can be a shining light of hope and thankfulness during the holiday season!
What To Expect
- I am going to match you up with a Beachbody fitness program that meets your needs. We will discuss that and find what is going to work best for you and your ability level.
- Each person is required to commit to 30 days of Shakeology for this group. This is 1 nutrient dense meal (not a protein shake or weight loss shake) that you won’t even have to plan out or second guess. It will simplify the meal planning process, give your body good nutrition to boost your immune system, give you natural energy, and help keep you full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It tastes great and is easy to take on the go with our busy lives.
- Each person is required to have ME as their free coach!
- Each person is required to check in to our closed group daily. Be an active participant and rock the results.
In return I am going to:
- Help you create a healthy clean meal plan that works for you and your family.
- Teach you how to plan out your meals, grocery shop and give you lists of snack ideas and recipes.
- I am going to give you weekly and daily motivation, accountability and tips to keep you on track.
- You will get a holiday guide for food swaps
- You will get a travel guide and tips for when you are on the go.
- How to handle the holiday parties and cocktail hours.
- 24/7 access to our closed support group and access to all of the programs through Beachbody On Demand which is our live streaming.
So let me as you this? Do you need this in your life?